Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So much better- hello much better.

I believe in choosing to be happy.

I believe in dancing, regardless of who is watching.

I believe in taking pictures of everything.

I believe in laughing loudly, and frequently.

I believe in doing small things for people to let them know you are thinking of them.

I believe in walking around in your underwear.

I believe in trying things- even if you know you are going to fail at them.

I believe in talking to strangers, especially if they "stand in need of comfort."

I believe in making silly faces and noises to entertain babies. And being childish around children.

I believe in reading classic novels- and enjoying them if only because they are classics.

I believe in running in sprinklers just to feel like you did something daring.

I believe in inside jokes, and staying friends with people you knew since you were in diapers.

I believe in making wishes on shooting stars.

I believe in standing up for people, and defending them.

I believe in eating whatever the heck you feel like, and enjoying your body for what it is at every second.

I believe in having your life documented in songs, to the point where you have 30 songs for every situation and emotion.

I believe in giving everyone and everything a chance- not making any judgements before you know the whole story.

I believe in reading self help books, articles, and writing them yourself- always trying to be better than you are.

I believe in being best friends with your family. And family with your best friends.

I believe in singing harmony to every song.

I believe in kissing until you can't think clearly. For hours.

I believe in being open and honest with what you are feeling, and risking getting hurt.

I believe in crying when someone you love is hurting.

I believe in playing hard to get when the time calls for it.

I believe in loving yourself, but not forcing that love of yourself unto other people.

I believe in praying about silly things, just because you want Heavenly Father to know.

I believe in loving the the things you aren't talented as -if only because it's a facet of your personality.

I believe in trying to be best friends with every person you meet.

I believe in long car rides or walks where you discuss the small details of life.

I believe in reading the scriptures when you're worried.

I believe in playing devils advocate in arguments.

I believe in staying out until three in the morning as long as you are DOING something.

I believe in ranting until you can describe what you are feeling and why you are feeling it accurately.

I believe in always having your toenails painted.

I believe in writing people letters to let them know why you appreciate them.

I believe in being involved in your community.

I believe in avoiding confrontation and drama- and showing constant respect to those around you.

I believe in short dresses, yoga pants, heels, new bras, and anything else that makes you feel sexy.

I believe in homemade meals that are elaborate, and bring others together.

I believe in thanking the man after every date.

I believe in telling people whatever compliment pops into my head, regardless if I know them or not.

I believe in cuddling.

I believe in being the best you can be at your job. And finding ways to support yourself so you don't have to rely on others.

I believe in naming your car, or appliances.

I believe in going to the temple to feel peace and guidance.

I believe in using "that's what she said" jokes.

I believe in conveying emotions through kisses, and signs of affection.

I believe in reminding yourself why you are awesome when someone makes you question it.

I believe in where I am. I believe where I am going. I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I believe I am a child of God and he loves me. I believe that there is a plan for me- and I am living it. I believe in who I am, and I am so thankful that life turns out the way it does. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I believe Heavenly Father sends me the people I need to get through it. I believe in loving life and loving the people around you. I believe in letting go of anger, and simply trying to enjoy every second. I believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment