Monday, July 11, 2011

Kissing Chronicles- Preface

Have you ever wanted to ask your ex boyfriends a myriad of questions about your relationship but felt foolish or stupid? Have you ever wondered what you did wrong or could have changed but was too prideful to ask the question? Have you ever wondered what he was thinking during it all? Have you ever looked back at your past and wondered what you were supposed to learn from it all? Well girls- I am taking a bullet for you all right now.

This is officially my kissing chronicles.

I have contacted a majority of the leading men in my life- from the first crush, to the one who came out of the closet after- and asked them a serious of questions. I am not ashamed where any of my past led me- but it has also been a fun experience getting to understand why I am where I am at. Now- here it is for you. The lessons I have learned along the way and the men that have taught me them.

The names are changed to protect the guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment